9/24/09

Thursday

Today, Youngest wiped his snotty nose all over my pants.

Also, I went for another jog today. This time, I actually did 3 or 4 sets of jogging in between walking. There is such a nice park (Cannon Hill Park) just around the corner from our house that motivates me to get out there. I will definitely have to keep it up, if I want to continue eating Jaffa cakes (which The Mum bought for me today in the groceries) and Penguin biscuits.

Hungary and I have made a few plans for our trip to Stratford-Upon-Avon this weekend. We are going to leave really early in the morning (everything closes at 5 pm in Stratford) so we can have a full day of site-seeing (and tea-drinking, if I have my way). We are going to see a play at visit Shakespeare's birthplace. Stratford-Upon-Avon is part of an area of England called 'The Cotswalds'. I'm not to sure what the Cotswalds are, apart from an area that is 'typically English', but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I think The Mum and The Dad are getting a little concerned with my hanging around the house all the time… they asked me if I liked clubbing and recommended a few clubs. Bless them. It's really nice that they want me to get out there! I will, I'm sure, soon enough! But clubbing's just not my bag, baby.

Well, I think I will go to the city centre tomorrow! There is a bus that will get me there in 15 mins, so I will have lots of time to explore.

Nos Da! (Good night in Welsh)

2 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Too bad about the gospel choir. I know how much you enjoyed the choir at York U. I hope the other choir works out for you. It will be better if you can find something closer so you don't have to depend on someone else to get you there.
What does Hungary do? How does she manage to get out of the house?
You should enjoy Stratford-Upon -Avon. I remember when we went there with YRC in 2000. It is a nice little town.

sarahtp said...

Hungary goes to English school every day for 3+ hrs.