9/25/09

Friday Night Picture Show

Hello, loyal readers! I trust you have all had a wonderful Friday.

Today, I did my usual morning routine: cleaning, ironing while watching ANTM/Project Catwalk, a run in the park… and then my usual afternoon routine: walking into Moseley and King's Heath. Except for today, I picked up an application form to volunteer at Oxfam. I'll drop it off next time I'm in town.

When the kids got home from school, Middle and I made cupcakes. They were supposed to be red velvet, from my friend Sarah's blog (Milk and Honey Cafe), but we tried to make them purple. They turned out brown… but they still tasted fine.

The Mum got me a ballooning gig at the girls' school. I'll be doing balloons at an Eid party in October. I'd better get my suitcase soon, then, because it's holding my special balloon bag. The Mum is really gung ho for marketing my balloon skills. I'd better get hooked up with a balloon supplier over here soon! She keeps encouraging me to make a business card and flier to hand around to all the mums at Youngest's pre-school.

Tonight, I watched 'What Happens in Vegas' with The Dad. At the end, he said "I just love chick flicks!" I'm definitely working for the right family.

Also, just now, I was coming up to go to bed, and Oldest muttered from the room next door "…but Sarah, I don't want to get up…" Hehehe, she'd only been in bed for about 45 minutes.

Anyways, tomorrow I am going to Stratford with Hungary! But I will leave you now with some pictures of the beautiful stained glass and one of the fireplaces in this beautiful old English house!
And my 3-weeks lived in room!


P.S. The Mum said that I am one of her best-dressed au pairs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice glass!
Congrats on the encouraging transpirings that be transpiring! Chick flicks rock... I mean they're good. But not that good. Or...?