10/28/09

What to Wear Wednesday

Helloo! I woke up with a headache today… grrr…

Today, after my daily chores, I took the Middle and Youngest to 'Hickory Dickory's' (the giant indoor playground that I took an ill and home-from-school Youngest to a few weeks ago). This time was nice; I got to relax while Middle entertained Youngest in the maze. It was busy today (how busy? CRAZY busy… yeah, I'll stop doing that eventually) because it's half-term, so all the kids are off school.

After lunch, I had some time to myself, so I made a cape for Middle's Halloween costume. She is going to be a lovely princess. It's essentially one layer of polar-fleece, so I fancied it up a bit, with an extra layer around the collar, with some nice embroidery and silky ribbon. She likes it, I think. I also attempted a tiara made of cardboard and glitter… but that didn't work out so well. I should have brought my tiara from camp! It's just one of the things I should have packed but didn't!

At dinner, The Mum, Dad and I had a mini quiz with Middle. We just asked her random questions, it was fun to teach eachother useless facts. However, the questions got harder and harder to answer… probably because I took some ibuprofen for my headache… and then had a couple of glasses of champagne and then this cocktail that The Dad made.

The parents have gone out to the cinema and the kids are in bed! So, what have I done with my evening alone? Well, so far, I have discovered how many outfits I can make out of my American Apparel bandeau dress (14 dresses, 2 skirts and 2 tops).  And now… I think I will enjoy a nice film. Ta!







1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh my goodness!! I LOVE that dress...soo many outfits!! haha Miss you!!