10/8/09

Speed Demon

I found out today that I've been reading the wrong gauge on my car to see how fast I'm driving. I wondered why it felt like I was going so fast all the time. Oops. Hopefully I haven't been speeding through the speed trap zones (this is a picture of a speed camera). Well, now I know.

Tonight I had small group, but there were only 3 of us because everyone else was busy. It was a great opportunity for us to get to know eachother better! We talked about everything from iPods to our favourite comedians and we decided to plan a few trips: to see a football match, to Liverpool and to see fireworks on Guy Fox day (also the birthday of a member of our group). We also watched this show 'Flash Forward', which is probably the next '24'. It's actually riveting. Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read "our group" I obviouslt thought of "our group".... But then realized no one in "our group" has November 5th Birthday. Guy Fawkes Day is the best, because it's the basis of V for Vandetta, which is the best movie ever. Remember Remeber, the 5th of November. And all that. So I was like "Hey, I remember the 5th of November, and I'm pretty sure no one in OUR GROUP has a birthday that day."
...

sarahtp said...

If I meant "our group", I would have said "the posse", friend.

Tom|Collver said...

I LOVE Flash Forward!!!!! sweeeeeet show. I have been watching it every week :)