2/19/10

Half Term Day 5

Today, I kind of had the day off. So, I FINALLY met up with Hungary. We didn't end up going to the Black Country museum (it's a little expensive). We ended up going into the city centre to check out the special exhibition at BMAG. It is an exhibition of British artist Bridget Riley. I really liked it, because she is mainly concerned with colour, shape, line and how all of these elements create movement and rhythm.

Afterwards, we spent almost 2 hours relaxing, catching up and drinking coffee, mmmmm. We also hunted around Birmingham for England patched for Hungary to sew on her pack, but we had no luck. So, I promised to get her one when I go to London tomorrow! Yay!

When I got home in the evening, we had yet another 'girly' night. The girls and I did eachother's makeup and all 3 kiddies watched 'Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs'

1 comment:

redhaireddesigner said...

wow.....uhhh....those girls need to learn that with makeup, less is more. but i guess you like what you like. and really i'm not one to talk ;)