2/18/10

Half Term Day 4

7:21pm

I am so refreshed after spending my day at Oxfam. That's probably something else you are sick of reading about, but I really just love it there. It's not just all the awesome clothes I find or being able to listen to BBC Radio 1 all day, or even all the free tea and biscuits! I think it's the simple fact that I feel appreciated there… although the clothes don't hurt. I picked up some awesome spring/summer stuff today!

My small group was canceled tonight, due to inclement weather conditions and slippery roads. I haven't been reading my Bible as much as I'd like, so I'll take some time now to do that.

Tomorrow, I will meet up with Hungary, whom I haven't seen since before Christmas. We'll probably go see something interesting. I am thinking of The Black Country Living Museum http://www.bclm.co.uk/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOO IN COSTUUUUME!!!!!!