2/15/10

Half-term Day 1

Here in the UK, school kids get a week off in the middle of each term. I guess this is like 'March Break' or 'Reading Week'. I was home with the kids today, as The Mum and The Dad both had to go to work. Not only did I have Youngest, Middle, and Oldest with me, but one of Middle's friends joined us for the day.

I took all four kiddies to 'Thinktank', the kid's science centre. This was my view for much of the day:

I let the girls explore a bit further away from me, but it was really busy, so I followed Youngest pretty closely. I think they had a good time, although Oldest was not on her best behaviour. She got to be a part of a storytelling event we attended.

I am now exhausted, enjoying the BBC's coverage of the Men's downhill and snowboard cross. I need to rest so I can handle the rest of the week--aaah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See I think that would be so much fun! Especially if they were your kids and you had a significant other to do it all with. Imagine the sarcasm.

sarahtp said...

I'm still not sure if you are actually being sarcastic, or if I am meant to imagine the sarcasm that would occur should you go to Thinktank with your significant other and your children… ??

Anonymous said...

yes, the second one.