1/9/10

Long week!

Hello, friends!


Here we are! 3 beauties. Yes, I pulled out the model face for this shot, haha!

I've had a bit of a tough week: adjusting to Greenwich Mean time, re-adjusting to my role as an au pair to 3 rambunctious youngsters and re-adjusting to my relationships with a particular England child. It's been difficult, but tonight Middle, Oldest and I decided to let loose and have a 'Girly Night' after Youngest was in bed. We watched 'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging', a film about a young girl trying to get a boyfriend (what an original plot-line). We also did eachothers' hair and makeup and ate popcorn, biscuits and sweets. It was a nice way to bond with the girls!

I also made a trip to visit friends in Milton Keynes, but more on that later when I have some more pics from Aussie, our official trip photographer :P…but here's a preview (It's the classic train pic!):


1 comment:

Dad said...

Has the snow started to melt yet? Be careful driving.