12/7/09

Mmmmm… presents


Today, I made some yummy candy-cane bark for The Mum and The Dad for Christmas. I melted 2 bars of white chocolate and poured them into a pan scattered with crunched-up candy-canes. It was really easy and quick! I dressed it up a bit with this lovely mason jar and some ribbon. What do you think? Would you like to receive this gift?

I think my Christmas shopping is officially done! But I do need a costume for a Christmas-themed party I'm going to on Friday. Good thing I'm going into Oxfam tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Nice finish to your shopping/crafting/candymaking.Your gift cards look very festive.

Tom|Collver said...

Everything looks great, Sarah! You should go to you Christmas party as a Canadian Santa or a Canuck hockey player... or a "ginger" bread house!!! (hehehe) If I were there, I'd go as Christmas "short" cake :P