12/2/09

Gifts for the Kiddies!

I've been hard at work all day making Christmas gifts for Middle and Youngest (Oldest's cellphone case is already finished).

For Youngest, I have made a sticker book! It's a few sheets of craft foam bound with yarn into a book. I've drawn a few scenes on the inside for him to stick his alien and dinosaur stickers to and decorated the cover with his name.


Middle's birthday is coming up, so I made her a fashion portfolio. She has told me a couple times that she wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up and I've found pages of her designs around the house. So, I drew up an activity sheet with a blank model on one side and a hangar on the other side. I photocopied the sheet and packaged them in a lovely chemise. I've also given her a few ideas! On each sheet, I've challenged her to design an outfit for a film premier, a summer picnic, etc.



For Christmas, Middle will get a hand-knit headband to keep her ears warm this winter. I've personalized it with some pearly buttons and an 'S', which is her first initial.



I also went to the shops to get a whole bunch of biscuits and chocolate to share with all of y'all at home! Mmmmmmm…

1 comment:

Tom|Collver said...

awwwww, you are so sweet and creative :) They are lucky to have you!!