11/24/09

Toxic Water


Today, Middle looked in the fridge and said "Mom, can you buy some more lemonade and toxic water?"

Also, Oldest has been interrogating me on our car-rides to and from school. She asks me 'what is the one thing you want?' 'If you could have one wish, what would it be?' 'If you could meet one dead person, who would it be and why?' Those are the philosophical questions. Then there are the questions about myself and Canada --although she says 'do you have this in America'. I always reply 'I'm not from America'-- like 'what kind of exams did you do in America?' 'What subjects did you study in America?' 'Did you have a uniform when you went to school?' 'Why aren't there as many private schools in America as in England?' It's ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid kids. KIDDING!

redhaireddesigner said...

this is the beginning of a would you rather development. feed it!!! i love her