11/2/09

I love Sundays


So… Sundays rock. I get to sleep in a bit, go to church  and hear some great teaching (today, it was about getting rid of our idols) and be a part of a real community! Then, I get to do nothing!

I had a bit of a headache yesterday, so I just sat in bed. I had a bit of a nap, and then I started some knitting and then I watched some of this funny show (Plus One). I checked out a sermon by Bruxy Cavey of the Meeting House back at home. I even made these hilarious yearbook portraits of myself and some friends! Check out http://www.yearbookyourself.com/!

Later on, I went to see a movie with Hungary. All in all, I had quite an enjoyable Sunday.

3 comments:

the Mom said...

Way too retro -nice beehive Sarah -reminds me of your Aunt Donna's highschool days

redhaireddesigner said...

EEEEK I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Mine is too funny.

we were well missed at the party! glad to see you had a great halloween!

Tom|Collver said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA toooooo funny!! Quite the perm I have going one :) However, Jason's pic takes the cake! Perfect hair choice hehehe