3/22/10

Spring Showers

Today, it rained the soft kind of rain that you imagine when you hear Norah Jones sing 'I want to wake up with the rain falling on a tin roof'. The April Showers are early!

I had to run an errand for The Mum, so I stopped off in Harborne after dropping the kids at school. I took a stroll up and down the High Street until the shops open and then I got myself a nice coffee. I did a bit of long-overdue shopping for certain hygiene products that I have been going without. I also splurged this week and got myself an iTunes gift card so I could buy some of my favourite UK music! Unfortunately, that gift card didn't cover everything on my list, so I'll have to go back and get a few more tracks later on. There are just so many great bands over here! I got the Mumford & Sons album 'Sigh No More', a few Paolo Nutini Songs, 'Kiss With a Fist' by Florence and the Machine and…







Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Good tunes.

Anonymous said...

Vampire weekend IS great. Josiah introduced me to them. Have you been to their website? The Teenis video is so great. Not only because it has the whitest Prince of Persia himself, Jake Gyllenhaal.