3/20/10

My Friday

I had quite a busy day yesterday— it was great!

After the kids were in school, I went for a run in the park. It was such a beautiful morning! The sun was shining, the grass is green and crocuses are poking their way up through the soil. Later on, I took a walk to the French café in Moseley and enjoyed a delicious smoked-salmon sandwich. The café was pretty busy, though and a bit noisy, so I came home to enjoy some quiet. I played some worship songs on my guitar for the first time in weeks! It was great… although my fingers are a bit sore today. I need to play more often. In the evening, Aussie and I went to an event called 'Impact' that is put on by the students and 20's group at church. They had 3 acts playing, including this folky/celtic band that has actually played Glastonbury in the past! Later, we same back to mine (the family were away) to watch some Australian comedy. OMG, check out 'Summer Heights High' and 'We Can Be Heroes'. The humour is similar to 'The Office', so if you are a fan of Michael Scott, and PB&J, check it out!

Well, I'm off to a party at Aussie's house!

No comments: