3/3/10

Back on Campus

Today, I went to school… but not my school.

I met my friend Beth on campus at The University of Birmingham. My favourite part about The University of Birmingham is that the website's url refers to the school as 'bham', bahaha. The campus is really beautiful! The school was founded in 1900 and is built almost entirely in beautiful red brick, complete with a very tall clock tower. I loved all the green space and lush trees lining the pathways and I especially liked walking past the football pitches, where the University's football teams were practicing. The atmosphere is great in campus— but I have the sneaking suspicion that the only reason I enjoyed it so much was because I am no longer a student.
Image found at http://s0.geograph.org.uk/photos/05/21/052171_171751ec.jpg

I met Beth at the clock tower and we had a quick bite to eat in the staff lounge (I felt special!). It was awesome to get out of the house and chat to a friend over lunch. Thanks, Beth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah! Love your blog and the pics.
Dale