5/11/10

My Ears Love English Music and My Tongue Loves American Mustard

Take a look'n'listen:


When I eventually return home to my dearly-missed home-and-native-land, I shall have to purchase a Sirius Satellite Radio or something in order to keep up with my beloved British music. Here is yet another English band that I just love so much! They are called 'Stornoway' and they are from Oxford. So good.

Also, for some reason, English people don't do American mustard. This is a problem for me. A burger just isn't a burger without the savoury yellow spread. I need my French's, man. So, I have beseeched my parents to bring me some. As the weather warms up, more and more barbeques are likely to occur, and I don't think I can stand any more American-mustard-less hotdogs and hammies. —oh, I have also ardently requested some 'Miracle Whip', which I need in order to bake my favourite family recipe.

And, because I just love 'em so much, here's another Stornoway tune. This one's called 'I saw you Blink'.

No comments: