5/5/10

Every Wednesday Night

For the past few weeks, I have been developing a routine that I would quite like to make a tradition. While it is true that I do spend more than a couple nights a week in my room watching TV and surfing the web, Wednesday is a bit different.

I puttered about a bit on my computer starting to make a website for my Dad, returning emails, working out a budget for my upcoming summer trip, and chatting to to lovely individuals (cousin Pete and old friend Barb). I also watched this week's Doctor Who— a must see!

But, when the clock struck 9, my Wednesday night routine began. First, I applied a soothing face-mask that will moisturize my skin and minimize pores (or something like that). Then, I switched on 'American Idol'. Then, I cuddled up under my Irish wool blanket. *sigh* loverly.

American Idol is grrreat this week, by the way! The idols are singing classic big band Sinatra songs accompanied by Harry Connick Jr. What a hunk.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, too!!

No comments: