5/25/10

Look at this trove, treasures untold, how many wonders can one Oxfam hold?

I know that there are those of you who will appreciate this post because you, like me, are truly excited by the thrill of searching for a perfect gem among piles and piles of ordinary stones. One of my friends has recently found a stunning silver carafe at my beloved VV and my Mom once found a Danier leather jacket in a thrift shop (that fit perfectly). Today, I found something amazing at Oxfam. While you may not share my particular delight in this unique find, I just had to share. It was unusually difficult to photograph, but here it is: my glow-in-the-dark Nativity set. It's the bee's knees, man. (I may use the blurry photo as a Christmas card this year)

2 comments:

Beth said...

i LOVES it.

Anonymous said...

GOODWILL! GW= awesome for things
VV- awesome for clothing.