4/22/10

I Want to Go to There and Hair

Also, I am going here in June. Oh yes.

And I am going to need a haircut soon, my ends are getting super dry. So, I am considering my options. I know it's a bit dated, but I was thinking about getting 'The Rachel'. Or maybe I will go for something a little more textured, like Alexa Chung's do. Heck, I could give it the chop a la Katie Holmes! Or maybe I will channel a little bit of Selena Gomez and go for a curly version of my former haircut. Or maybe just my former haircut.

I know that my devoted readership have strong opinions, so I would love to hear them!

4 comments:

Merna said...

You have the facial definition to get away with the Rachel - but for me there's nothing like a spring 'shearing' - I'd go Katie Holmes. However, it's up to you - are you happy with shorter hair - is your hair high maintenance - it's all down to personal preference.

*go Katie Holmes!!*

Anonymous said...

This is Andrew writing. Selena Gomez style.
The too short will make you look like a suburban mom.
The raggady ends, tussled and straightened will make you look like trailer trash.
And the Rachel will make your head look to boisterous. You may take a good picture with the Rachel, but in combination with your personality and presence (as in animated and welcoming) will be too much.

Tom|Collver said...

I say loose it all... go bald and free the beast, you know? Nothing like cutting 1 hour out of your morning "get-ready-for-the-day" routine by loosing the 'doo'. Plus, you could pull it off a la G.I. Jane. Be the strong woman I know you are!

sarahtp said...

No, no. I would def look less Demi Moore more Britney Spears if I shaved my head… my head doesn't have the right shape to be bald!