6/24/10

Oh, What's Occuring?

Yesterday, I went to Chatsworth. But I will have to blog about that tomorrow. For now, I have 3 occurrences to tell you about.

1) The Mum's mum is staying with us this week, as I was supposed to be going to Glastonbury. On Tuesday, she and I went shopping and she treated me to a coffee at the local café. As we were enjoying our drinks, we heard loud banging! Soon after that, we saw two young teenage boys running away down the street. They had tried smashing through the windows of a jewelery shop with hammers! (Although, I'm pretty sure the Grandmum thought they were guns). Of course, the jewelery shop windows are nearly bullet-proof, so they only made small dents in the glass.

2) I ordered some tap shoes for my tap dancing class (which is super-fun, but a little awkward). They arrived today!!! But they turned out to be for infants. They are too small for Youngest. I have contacted the seller in hopes I can exchange them for a larger set.

3) I just got stood up by my small group!!! We were supposed to meet at a pub in Moseley for a nice social night. I was there for an hour by myself!!! I'm only slightly annoyed, as I was still able to enjoy a fine evening and a cup of tea and even some people-watching.

2 comments:

redhaireddesigner said...

ah! those tap shoes are too cute, too bad they are too small for you :(

i'm sorry your group stood you up, i will not stand you up once you get back here!

sarahtp said...

Thanks, friend! And yeah… I wish my feet were baby size 7.5!