6/21/10

Bye Bye, Germany :(


Today was a beautiful day! The sun was shining and it was warm enough to go without any kind of jacket! Unfortunately, the weather didn't match my mood. I had one last latté at the French café with Germany today as she is flying back to her home country tomorrow. I have been really fortunate to meet some great friends here and Germany is one of the best! She and I have had some great chats together and she even joined me for the quiz a few times. I will miss her optimistic spirit, her caring nature and her eagerness to learn English idioms! And seeing Devon without her would not have been the same. Bon Voyage, my friend! I'll have to come visit you in Germany!

1 comment:

redhaireddesigner said...

i'm sorry you're friend is leaving you but the world is smaller than you think and i'm sure you will go and visit her and she'll know she will always have a couch to crash on if she comes to canada where we can meet her :)

ps, gorgeous picture!